Whats the deal with this place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Dose anyone know whats up with Chainsaw Ect? I ordered a carb Nov.4 still have not recived it. Tried calling no one picks up just gose to vocie mail.
Store link
http://www.chainsaws-etc.com/

Last edited:
hdr_mw_logo_area.gif

http://www.merriam-webster.com/ ;)

Scott

Doesn't look good

The website registration is as follows:

Administrative Contact :
JacMac
[email protected]
ATTN: CHAINSAWS-ETC.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
JacMac
[email protected]
ATTN: CHAINSAWS-ETC.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 459
Drums, PA 18222
Phone: 570-708-8780

That phone # is the number of the registrar with whom "they" registered the domain name. Might try googling some of the other info.

Chainsaws Etc

Grounds Equipment, Supplies and Parts
Chainsaws Etc
100 S Pendleton St
Easley, South Carolina 29640

864-650-0883 or email us with your number for sales, service or parts lookup or price matching

The guy is from PA but his business is based in South Carolina? Doesn't seem legitimate to me...

I suck at typing , thank whatever you pray to for spell check.

Thanks for the help guys. Hopfully this will stop someone from making my mistake. If anyone has delt with them i would like to hear about it. In the morning my credit card company will be getting a phone call to see what can be done. Sorry if my frist post was hard to read I am very discused with them. I will never order from them again

Thanks for the help guys. Hopfully this will stop someone from making my mistake. If anyone has delt with them i would like to hear about it. In the morning my credit card company will be getting a phone call to see what can be done. Sorry if my frist post was hard to read I am very discused with them. I will never order from them again

In the mean time, what carb did you need? Maybe someone can help you out. I have several carbs here.

Lol. You schoolteachers nag a man like a bunch of old women. I'm gonna (excuse me, going to) start trying to watch my spelling a little better. I can actually spell pretty good when I try - I just get in a big hurry sometimes. That's just a sign of me being lazy, NOT being ignorant. I'll try to do better so I won't upset anyone. Preview, preview, preview is my new motto - preview and correct. I'd sure hate for any of you busy boys to have to spend your valuable time trying to make me feel dumber than I is.

I could care less if you hit the wrong key once in a while. I'd much rather read something of value that is mis-spelled, than ANOTHER which chain/oil/saw should I buy thread.

I could care less if you hit the wrong key once in a while. I'd much rather read something of value that is mis-spelled, than ANOTHER which chain/oil/saw should I buy thread.

But But but i don't want to hit "search".... :dizzy:

Update My credit card company refunded my money and they will deal with the place. So this time every thing worked out :)

Update My credit card company refunded my money and they will deal with the place. So this time every thing worked out :)

just letting you know do the checking on the company before making a purchase see if they have testimonials from other customers is a big plus

even product reviews helps alot too

product reviews is what customers put n about that product
looks like oregon parts is mainly what they sell but there prices excede the oem msrp prices

just letting you know that for future reference

hope this advice helps you when you are price checking sites

Back