what's wrong w/ tis pic?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olive_oil

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
maybe im crazy, buzzed or should 'jus be minding my own saws' ... but came across {HaHa} an exs feebay ad for this 034
know he's austically keen & always sells beautiful saws,,,this one to me was just off...somehow
c894_12.JPG

Im sure its a good litle saw, but $400 I'd change something on there
Hey-keep in mind too...cause im the ex, i can be honest now...and stihl care 'bout the friend & foe
w-lovetrailleader18
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks OK, just has the big spikes and the aggressive looking Carlton bar.

$400 is too much for a 034 though. You can get a really good used 361 up here for that. Like nearly new. Actually I passed up a near new 361 in the Seattle area on CL for $350 last week with a 25 inch ES bar on it. ONLY reasons I did not get it was 1) I have 2 361s already, and 2) it was in Seattle, and I am south of Portland. I did call the guy about it though, and it was a nice clean saw with maybe 10 tanks of gas through it.

The deals are out there now. Wait for what you want, and at a good price.

:popcorn: Well :popcorn: Bailey's is running a special on those Carlton labled bars. :popcorn::popcorn: To me, Stihl saws look nicer when they have a brand new Stihl bar mounted on them. :popcorn: I personally don't think it matters so much what brand of bar you run on just about every other brand of saw as it does on a Stihl. :popcorn:

Last edited:
you dont see something wrong w/ either the bar or maybe its the dawgs...maybe its jus me
guess, im just gettin really picky these day ???

thx Guy, I've got mine...member {upside down} bar in'all ~+a bunch a craftsmans & poulans for my girlfriends,,,if anything I'll grab a husky {in the big boy cat} just to ah show off my "big girl" skills or to have an everyones saw to use anytime, especially for all those downed trees everywhere I go, who knows...
Im all about chains anyway...keep lots a xtras w/me and my saw

:cheers: most a my damn life...hell scootr wouldnt sell me a saw, even an uguly one like tat one...cause he'd know payment would me iou, no UOME
w-lovetrailleader18
[/URL][/IMG]

Those dogs and bar have been photo shopped on...aspect angle is all wrong.

i think the hole saw is photshopped in the pic. theres no way it would sit on the rail like that.

Back