What's your favorite part of tree work?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is when the dust cloud clears from an 80' oak slamming the ground, and I can hear all the enviros crying because mother nature is shedding a tear.

:greenchainsaw:

Mine is when the dust cloud clears from an 80' oak slamming the ground, and I can hear all the enviros crying because mother nature is shedding a tear.

:greenchainsaw:

That and when the limbing has been done,and theres just the big old log left to deal with. I break out the big saw and cut in to 20" long pieces and knowing Im just that much closer to filling my quota for the winter. Then realizing I have more time to get ahead.
This is all second place to being outdoors with the kids.

I like working out side and some thing different each day. I trimmed twenty some maples in a cemetery last year and that was great, you would be surprised what goes on in some of them. It was real peaceful at times.

what i really love about tree care is when the wind is blowing and no matter how i turn my face the saw chips are blasting into my eyes and chest going down my shirt collecting in my bellybutton. Oh sorry I got the question wrong. Blasting big tops out of trees with inches to spare gives me a rush knowing I could crush a house with a mistake.

I like the challenge of removing a big tree over a structure or figuring out where to crotch in and how to prune a tree most efficiently. I used to like the physical aspect the most, but throwing firewood gets old. Getting out on a 4" limb 30' from the trunk and pruning a big tree is really cool too. So is getting a big removal done quick and good, making good $ and going home early!

Mike

:clap:
While waiting on the ground to untie a limb from the rigging line,sitting back in the saddle and watching the babe next door prance around the pool in her bikini ,knowing you can see her but also knowing nobody else can.

It's happen probably 30-40 times to me .

One time totally naked but it was a few doors down and she was half way under the lanai,but still,she would have had to been blind and deaf to not notice me in a tree.

i like that one ozzy i have seen some nice ones tom:clap:

I like the break in the action as my ground crew hauls the wood from the drop zone and I'm comfortably perched sixty feet up in a grand old oak thinking, "Man, this is the view! Look at this. Nobody else is ever going to see this scene." It helps if it's not 102 degrees with no clouds in the sky. That happens too often, down here.

Long live the sunshine state :cheers:

Yeah, here I am thinking " how come that rarely happens to me" Up here we get the rich drunk 55 year old who is walking down the drive in her bikini to see if she can cozy up to some tree man.
That is when I love to climb, fast to.

Latest posts

Back