What's your favorite throw line?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYTREECLIMBER

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've been using allgears fling it 2.2mm and it seems to nest up pretty easy,any input on other lines would be appreciated

Sent from my Commodore 64

I've been using allgears fling it 2.2mm and it seems to nest up pretty easy,any input on other lines would be appreciated

1.8 mm DynaGlide is now my favorite and zing-it in my chalk line. I can build a pretty good nest with any of them, heck, I even got the new missile shaped ThrowPod hopelessly stuck in basket oak the other day :)

Last edited:
1.8 mm DynaGlide is now my favorite and zing-it in my chalk line. I can build a pretty good nest with any of them, heck, I even got the new missile shaped ThrowPod hopelessly stuck in basket oak the other day :)

Can't say I ever used dyna glide ,does it kink up like fling it ? The fling it seems to be a squarish shape definitely not round, I think that us why it kinks up so often idk I will give the dyna glide a shot.

I find Dyna Glide a little too soft and flexible. Zing It I think 2.2 I would have to say I prefer over Dyna Glide.

Back