What'z the best kind of saw for cutting wood.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 'un ritecheer
pp305_zps9efbc8aa.png

This photo unashamedly stolen from a friend!!!

Mike

I bet not one person in that video has run a chainsaw and yep your nuttier than a squirrel.

Whether they've run a chainsaw or not - that song kicks @$$ - always has!! :rock: :rock:

"
Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang! Bombs over Baghdaaaaaaad!!!"

"Don't even bang unless you plan to hit some-thang! Bombs over Baghdaaaaaaad!!!"

Whether they've run a chainsaw or not - that song kicks @$$ - always has!! :rock: :rock:

"Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang! Bombs over Baghdaaaaaaad!!!"
"Don't even bang unless you plan to hit some-thang! Bombs over Baghdaaaaaaad!!!"
Not my choice of music but hey whatever floats your boat. Place it in the crazy song forum. Oh wait there is none.

Not a fifty. It's actually a 5.56 if its the 249 saw, if its the 240 bravo it's a 7.62. Still cool.

The weapon in the picture is not the same as the one in the video. The picture is a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon) and is a 7.62, as you stated. The rounds are way to big to be a 5.56. However, the video IS a 50 cal. The title of the video is "How to cut down a tree with a 50 cal Browning Machine Gun". But, I didn't need to read the title to know what it is though. Peace.

I don't about the best saw for cutting wood. But, I think I know the a perfect candidate to operate "the best saw for cutting wood" and he has a fan club to help encourage him on see...

The weapon in the picture is not the same as the one in the video. The picture is a SAW (Squad Automatic Weapon) and is a 7.62, as you stated. The rounds are way to big to be a 5.56. However, the video IS a 50 cal. The title of the video is "How to cut down a tree with a 50 cal Browning Machine Gun". But, I didn't need to read the title to know what it is though. Peace.
I didn't watch the video, so that might have something to do with it.

I don't about the best saw for cutting wood. But, I think I know the a perfect candidate to operate "the best saw for cutting wood" and he has a fan club to help encourage him on see...

Hash any won sheen moi teefsh?

Latest posts

Back