Where online do you buy chains?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arboristCT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering from which website do you guys your chains? i'm looking to see which website has them for the lowest prices, thanks.:chainsaw:

Last few loops were from Tree Stuff. Before Bailey's. If I were placing an order with Sherrill or Wesspur for something else, and I needed a couple of loops, I'd order from them too. I have been very happy with all of the above. Tree Stuff crushes the others on delivery time - of course they are also the closest to me (if I order in the morning, it will be here next day many times). If I was in CA, I am sure FedEx would be a couple of days longer for Tree stuff and UPS would be quick with Bailey's and Wesspur.

Left coast supply's customer service is top notch. They are a sponsor here on the site and amazing to deal with. Great products and prices are right on track with their competitors.

I get Oregon CJX and JGX here in town at .20 a link, best deal anywhere. Just a local ag store with great prices.

Best price i've found was www.Loggerchain.com cheap shipping. Bailey's shipping is a deal breaker.
Gonna have to give them a try next time I need a roll, excellent prices ! And they have semi chisel skip which is my favorite for ground and flush cut saws, stays sharp a little longer and skip sharpens fast since I don't own a bar shorter than 24" in 3/8" pitch.

I ordered 3 chains off of loggerchain.com and they came quickly. I also called them and got a real human who knew about his products lol it was nice. But I have also had excellent dealings with tree stuff.

Last few loops were from Tree Stuff. Before Bailey's. If I were placing an order with Sherrill or Wesspur for something else, and I needed a couple of loops, I'd order from them too. I have been very happy with all of the above. Tree Stuff crushes the others on delivery time - of course they are also the closest to me (if I order in the morning, it will be here next day many times). If I was in CA, I am sure FedEx would be a couple of days longer for Tree stuff and UPS would be quick with Bailey's and Wesspur.
great thanks!

Breaker and spinner are about $65 each. So getting set up isn't cheap but if you use allot of chain and have a common size for your saws it will pay off in just a short time. Say a roll of 3/8 chain costs $275 shipped so that's $0.17 a DL. even a good deal on 72DL chains which is the cheapest pre made loop to buy will run $14 or $0.195 a DL. Plus the shipping to get the loops to your door or buying local and paying closer to $0.30 DL.

Back