Where the hell is 2k?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Last time I talked to his MOM, he was living in her basement with a "special" lady. I guess his lady is better than the last one. THe last girl kept popping so he upgraded to the premium model with puncture resistant plastic.

You know, thall isn't around much anymore either. Maybe they finally joined shacks and stopped denying their love for each other. Not to mention their never faltering love of all things oranges and cream.

Maybe they both went over to Romania looking for "The Count". He's been AWOL longer than they have.

i want to know what the hell ever happened to that 'PLANT BIOLOGIST' guy.

you guys remember him from a year or two back?

that hippie is probably skipping throught the forest, giggling like a schoolgirl, high on shrooms he found.
or maybe his bammboo and coconut computer broke?

:)

that hippie is probably skipping throught the forest, giggling like a schoolgirl, high on shrooms he found.

Doh! Dangit!... you made me spill my herbal tea on my sandals!

Lots to do outdoors on these long summer days, good to see these guys gettin' their circulation up.

Probably not far from the truth. I am glad to see that plant biologist isn't around much anymore. He was an #######. :)

Last edited:
Probably not far from the truth. I am glad to see that he isn't around much anymore. He was an #######. :)

youngLead ..... where's the love? I called TwoKay yesterday and haven't heard back from him ... so I have no clue. He did change jobs last year and seemed fine last I spoke to him.

BTW, TwoKay, or Brian is a stand-up guy. His AS persona may have been a little harsh for some, but he's a kind, helpful soul and I consider him a friend. I consider youngLead to be my friend too, but I will track him down and destroy his "special mushrooms" if the attack doesn't cease.

youngLead ..... where's the love? I called TwoKay yesterday and haven't heard back from him ... so I have no clue. He did change jobs last year and seemed fine last I spoke to him.

BTW, TwoKay, or Brian is a stand-up guy. His AS persona may have been a little harsh for some, but he's a kind, helpful soul and I consider him a friend. I consider youngLead to be my friend too, but I will track him down and destroy his "special mushrooms" if the attack doesn't cease.

Father Joat...Good to see you around....I think you skipped a beat......I don't think PB was talking about 2K...I believe PB was talkin about that PLANT BIOLOGIST guy....that no one has seen here abouts. OH and don't lick your fingers if you handle those mushrooms.....LOL

Father Joat...Good to see you around....I think you skipped a beat......I don't think PB was talking about 2K...I believe PB was talkin about that PLANT BIOLOGIST guy....that no one has seen here abouts. OH and don't lick your fingers if you handle those mushrooms.....LOL

A thousand apologies to youngLead. Thanks for setting me straight. I erred.

And, for the record, I christened PB with the youngLead moniker, not his lovely, new bride as he's been reporting.

Latest posts

Back