Where to get parts for old blue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atmfixit

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Someone gave me a non-running homelite xl-12 (old blue) a few years back and i went thru it and gave it some new fuel lines, cleaned the carb, and a new spark plug and got it running pretty fair, it would bog out a little under a heavy load. I picked it up the other day and it has been sitting for 6-12 months and I can only get it to pop by pouring some fuel in the carb. I did take it apart and clean it again, checked the fuel line, it was ok. I would like to put a carb kit in it but have not been able to locate one. The carb is a Tillotson. Does anyone know of a website I can go to and order one. Thanks in advance.

I wish I new what model of carb it is, I believe thats the reason why I have not been able to find the correct kit. Is there a making on the carb to identify it?

I wish I new what model of carb it is, I believe thats the reason why I have not been able to find the correct kit. Is there a making on the carb to identify it?

It should be right on top of the carb, (or bottom, can't remember for sure) something like HS-195, etc.

that saw came out with 3 differant carb's, walbro- Zama or tillotson HS.
if you have a tillotson order with one of these #'s.
OEM # RK23HS OR RK17HS, in the oregon book it's part #49-803

Latest posts

Back