Where's my chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClearH20Scott

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello all,

Don't mean to be a buttinsky, still looking for my 440 Arctic. I've looked under every doormat between here and International Falls. No luck. Said saw was supposedly shipped about three weeks ago. I've seen neither hide nor hair.

Prognosis is grim, I'd trade even up for some hubcap ice out crappies, but even that is asking for too much at this point.

Walleye fishing is just around the corner, remember, bright colors on bright days, and vice versa. Don't be afraid to drag a lead head across the bottom.

Scott

Hi Scott, I smell the smell of something that smells smelly. Those 044 Arctics are real gems and I hope you get it back. Remember the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Barky should be able to straighten things out. He's like Joe Pecsi with a tad of Danny Davito and a bit of Hell's Angels mixed in. LOL
John

i would second the squeaky bit.
i once had a 372 mising fer what seemed like six months..little persuasion here an there.. an she came in the brown truck one day. so dont give up hope.

From the DG thread:

Originally posted by ClearH20Scott
rbor,

If you have any luck getting a hold of him, lemme know. I have thrown in the towel. My brand new 440 Arctic has been up there since June. My check for $250.00 has been cashed since June. I now have neither.
I wanted to refrain from posting on this matter, but, I'm fed up. I have been patient to the nines. I have tried all routes, been told it's coming this week time and again. I want my saw and my money back. All $900.00 worth. I want it now, not tomorrow, not next week, now. I could give two sh!ts less what anyone thinks at this point. I know there have been problems, but why can we go snowmobiling and not ship my property back to me? I repair ice drilling equipment for people, I couldn't get away with how I've been dealt with. First off, my Dad would ring my neck, then, my Grandfather would crawl out of his grave and do the same.
I'm pissed, and I want my saw back.

Ken, Dan, and Walker's have been stellar by the way. I can't comment on anyone else.

Scott Kluge, less than happy at the moment, but going fishing on Rainy Lake tomorrow so **** it.

Done

Hi RB,

I sent RJS a PM with all the fun details but thanks though. Anyone heard from Mr. Greffard lately?

Scott

He made a brief appearance recently on the board..talking about the ATOP filing, I think.

I talked to him late last week. I usually talk to Dennis about once a month of late. We used to talk maybe once every two weeks up until last fall, but it's tailed off in the last six months. Sometimes I can get him and sometimes I can't. The next time I get hold of him, I'll ask him about your saw, but I suspect that there will be nothing concrete that comes of it. I really don't have any clues as to the state of affairs up there, either presently or at any time in the past.

Hey Clearwater, DG sent the saw to me in Kenora, Ontario. Nice saw. Been stump jumpin tele poles up and down the trans Can for kicks. I really cant understand why the mounties are so pissed about it?:)

Ahhhh Kenora, fishing Sioux Narrows for lakers as a kid, haven't been up there for years. I have pictures of my Grandmother holding a 25 lb. lake trout next to a four foot stack of LaBatts blue.
At least you're putting the 440 to good use!!!!! :cool:

Scott

Back