Where's WYK been, and what trouble is he making?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everthang!

170880875.mWznVADs.jpg

Could be worse. I was looking at my struggling ms241 and was wondering if I should buy a control module/ignition coil or get the upgraded white fuel solenoid. Read a few threads, and then decided on the solenoid.
Got the solenoid after some searching, and the bastard took 3 weeks to send it to me.
Still doesn't work quite right. So now I am in for it for €50, so may as well get the freakin control module and be balls deep in it and pray it may actually work... I really hate MTronic. Just hate it.

More on beruit:

That's what a 1.2 Kiloton equivalent 'conventional' weapon looks like.

Yeah, I saw that. My bro is up in the SF bay area, and he had some amazing photos. Sorry to hear it.
We've had a fairly easy summer here, and the tail end of it is rather hot, actually. But we'll pull through.
I'll have some more photos to share soon here as I have to go back to the estate and make a bench.
WIsh me luck. Havent made one in a while.

Still chugging long. Good to hear from ya! What's news?

So, this is as far as I got with the chainsaw. That's like 2 days of work there I will never get back since it's a donation. At one point I was cutting the bench seat flush with a 30 inch bar when the owner of the estate's sister snuck up and stood right next to me before i saw her out of the corner of my eye. Just a few minutes before this, the saw caught up on a piece of ash and flung back nearly behind me. I had to ask her to stop beign stupid.
It's up to the new owner to finish it, but I think I made their job fairly easy:

171066478.gvpmZaiQ.WhatsAppImage20200925at14.06.391.jpeg

171066479.ntxUxzwI.WhatsAppImage20200925at14.06.39.jpeg