Which blower do you have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone love the Husky 125b? Looking to buy (probably used) myself.
My brother in law has that one. Works fine, but my echo just feels more substantial. Not that it’s heavier, just sturdier. For about the same price, I’d prefer the echo

Used 2-cycle = straight gassed? Even with a bad piston, any 2-cycle will bark, grumble, and rev., on a prime. That could be a bad engine. Look at the machine before buying. OR just order a new machine.

Of the few leaf blowers that come thru my shop, that are worthy of service.......ANY Husqvarna of Sweden, Redmax, or Stihl will serve you well. I'm a 40-yr. licensed small engine mechanic. My trimmer and blower are Hitachi/Tanaka. I never see them for sale, because they never not run.

The 125 is very powerful, and the extra tubes for gutters are worth looking for.....Good Luck!

Anyone love the Husky 125b? Looking to buy (probably used) myself.
I have a Husky 125b. I've been using it for years and it works well. I did replace the carb a couple of years ago ($12 Chinese carb), but it was prolly my fault for not draining it in the off season.

Latest posts

Back