Which one of you guys did this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta like that one...gotta start watching me ol' figure. Lol. And it can get innertube material real quick.
maybe start drinking Natty ice? pretty sure tap water tastes more like beer than that stuff...next in line is coors light, then bud light, mich ultra... those are what I call water beer, nasty:wtf::wtf::wtf::givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

maybe start drinking Natty ice? pretty sure tap water tastes more like beer than that stuff...next in line is coors light, then bud light, mich ultra... those are what I call water beer, nasty:wtf::wtf::wtf::givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:
Tell ya something even a damn dog can understand....now get!!! Lol. You leave that Bud Light to me. :drinking:

I TOLD my brother not to post that photo. :(

The pallet vultures can come up with creative and comical ways to move pallets. When I worked for Sunroc, there was one guy who had a '70s era station wagon with all the glass knocked out of the back windows. He'd strap some on the luggage rails and stuff a few more through the rear window openings.

I hate salvaging pallets, i only did it my first year burning as i had no good seasoned wood, what a pain in the ass. Time consuming and hard on your tools, hitting nails. And not to mention the TERRIBLE splinters coming off of the old beat up pallets. You can keep those.

I helped a friend of mine strap on and haul a console job old TV, big honker, on the back of his suzy q 500 titan bike. Dang funny but it worked! He was about straddling the front forks, no idea how he reached the shifter with his foot, looked like a contortionist.

I'm sorry, did I just read that you had a friend haul a console TV on a motorcycle?

Holy shnit!

As stupid as driving around with 11 pallets on top of a toyota tercel looks, you have to admit the guy is getting better mileage doing it than we'd be getting hauling 11 pallets in our trucks.
Some..my ratsun truck hauls all my pallets, last load two weeks ago, and gets better mileage than a tercel. Small four banger diesel. I have gotten 40, but usually mid to high 30s. Close to a tercel I guess, but proly beats it a scosh.

Some..my ratsun truck hauls all my pallets, last load two weeks ago, and gets better mileage than a tercel. Small four banger diesel. I have gotten 40, but usually mid to high 30s. Close to a tercel I guess, but proly beats it a scosh.

Interesting. I guess that's why small diesel pickups are essentially banned from being sold in the u.s. now. Everybody would buy them and be happy, and that's not allowed. My 2.7 5 speed 4wd 4cyl tacoma can get a best of 24mpg. I know the tercel beats that, and other than a small diesel, tercel weirdo wins.

Interesting. I guess that's why small diesel pickups are essentially banned from being sold in the u.s. now. Everybody would buy them and be happy, and that's not allowed. My 2.7 5 speed 4wd 4cyl tacoma can get a best of 24mpg. I know the tercel beats that, and other than a small diesel, tercel weirdo wins.
There were quite a few small diesels in the 80s, you can still find them, although I would guess almost all out there still drivable would get almost collector car prices. I haven't seen a cheap one in a long time, and people ask me several times a year if I want to sell mine, even ratted out like it is. Datsun, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Ford and Dodge all had them, the US ones rebadged of course. Datsun and Toyota had up to one ton dinky duallies. The absolute king for mileage, but the absolute lightest duty truck of that era was the VW rabbit diesel pickup, something like between 50-60 MPG, FrontWD only.

Back