Who in the Hell..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up thinking about how it's really going to suck getting up in 3 hours and going to work. Maybe I should just stay awake and sleep tomorrow night

That's what I try and do. If I go back to sleep that close to when I have to get up I end up sleeping through the alarm.

That's what I try and do. If I go back to sleep that close to when I have to get up I end up sleeping through the alarm.
I wouldn't want to miss the alarm cause I might get fired course I write my own paycheck and it would be really hard get fired from showing up late to my own business. Maybe i could have the wife fire me and collect unemployment while she takes my place! See staying up all night gets the good ideas flowing

Yes it does. I think staying up late or early just goes with this time of year.
Never had this problem when I was younger. Heck I could have went out drinking half the night and been asleep by now. Course now I don't drink but I stay up all night and still feel hungover in the morning go figure

Ya I hear you on that. The good old days party all night and get up go to work feel fine and repeat days are over. The lack of sleep and feeling like poo in the morning started recently for me. About 2 years ago after my boy was born. I don't think I'll ever catch up.

I was on here at 2:00 this morning then got on ebay purchased a carburator and and a weedeater while in bed.
:chainsaw::guitar::cold::badpc:

I was on here at 2:00 this morning then got on ebay purchased a carburator and and a weedeater while in bed.
:chainsaw::guitar::cold::badpc:
uhm if you ain't getting busy while in bed...there is something wrong, and I am not talking about fufilling empty dreams by buying stuff online ha ha ha ha ha ;)

Latest posts

Back