Who is it? 500 saws 10,00 guns.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only one i know of here with close to that is guido but it ain't him. turns out there are even worse saw addicts outside of AS!

I would say the police auction with this stuff is going to be fantastic. I need to find out about it.
Sounds like a treasure trove. Not only was this guy an addict -- he was a hoarder of the worst sort :yes:

Given the sheer volume of items confiscated and the news reports indicate they are stolen, don't look for a sale in the near future. I suspect it may take years to try and return the property to the rightful owner before a sale can be contemplated.

If the auction is not for a while yet maybe we have time to set up a nationwide GTG so all of us could attend! Who knows how many other saws they have so callously seized?

Ted

If the auction is not for a while yet maybe we have time to set up a nationwide GTG so all of us could attend! Who knows how many other saws they have so callously seized?

Ted
I'm in. If they have it in Chesterfield county its not a bad ride from here :cool:

Latest posts

Back