Who lives in Canada?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who lives in Canada?

• Canada

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • Anywhere else BUT Canada and the United States

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
I'm with Pucksaw in Prince Edward Island.

We got lots of potato's and spruce trees....
and a little bit of everything else.:clap::clap:

The True North, Strong and Free! (For now..)

Alberta, the Texas of Canada!

Cheers :cheers:

Old51AVE :greenchainsaw:

Nope thats Ricky off of Trailer Park Boys!

Bancroft, ON - The chimney is somkin tonight!

timberjackrussel, Just checked out some of your posts, not sure how we haven't run into each other before on here. I don't post alot but do read alot. See your trac raider pics, did you buy it off Ronnie in Dungannon? If so that's likely your pile of logs sitting in his yard. I'm pretty sure I bid on that rig a few times at harry's sales over the years.
I live in Ashfield and buy my logs off Saratoga Sawmill but am looking for some tops or trees to buy. Just cut up another load tonight and started splitting it.

timberjackrussel, Just checked out some of your posts, not sure how we haven't run into each other before on here. I don't post alot but do read alot. See your trac raider pics, did you buy it off Ronnie in Dungannon? If so that's likely your pile of logs sitting in his yard. I'm pretty sure I bid on that rig a few times at harry's sales over the years.
I live in Ashfield and buy my logs off Saratoga Sawmill but am looking for some tops or trees to buy. Just cut up another load tonight and started splitting it.

PM sent

Latest posts

Back