Who makes this saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks I wasnt sure...
seems like efco makes a pretty good saw,the only one i have ever seen other than picture is a CS 40 that i bought from a guy that won it.It prob don't have 5 tanks tru it tho so IDK how good it is or why i bought it.
The 152 long term test thread has some intresting info.

Yes. Great saw that goes unnoticed by many. This is the same as the cs-62 or efco 165 but with a smaller P&C.

Wish I had not sold mine.

I called him, he doesnt speak english. Put his kid on the phone...not sure if I am going to drive 2 hours each way or not.

I called him, he doesnt speak english. Put his kid on the phone...not sure if I am going to drive 2 hours each way or not.

See if he would be willing to meet halfway. If not, then I wouldn't mess with it. At least that way, he would be more willing to deal with you on it. I've learned the hard way if you drive very far and the seller knows it, they won't budge much on the asking price, if any.

Not bad advice just above me. I don't know much about the Efco line, but I have heard from many that they are a good machine. To my way of thinking, a guy should get a chance to own them all.

Latest posts

Back