Who mods Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theoctagon

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Who do any of you know that does reliable work saw modding for dolmar? Also what kind of parts can you get for these?

I hate to kill your thread, but asking who does the best mods will open up a can of worms. You best bet is to use the search button. The builders are out there and may contact you, but usually you need to go to them. Do your homework and you will find a good builder. You could start off by doing a muffler mod yourself. They are easy to do and there is tons of information on them here. You should be able to get any dolmar part you want from your dealer. What model do you have?

I hate to kill your thread, but asking who does the best mods will open up a can of worms. You best bet is to use the search button. The builders are out there and may contact you, but usually you need to go to them. Do your homework and you will find a good builder. You could start off by doing a muffler mod yourself. They are easy to do and there is tons of information on them here. You should be able to get any dolmar part you want from your dealer. What model do you have?

Ah i see your point i dont want to be gettin people all fired up. I have a 5100 right now and am looking at getting either a 7900 or the 9010 or even both if i run into the right money. I tried the search a bit but ill dig in deeper. Thank ya for the post.

Ah i see your point i dont want to be gettin people all fired up. I have a 5100 right now and am looking at getting either a 7900 or the 9010 or even both if i run into the right money. I tried the search a bit but ill dig in deeper. Thank ya for the post.

I know that the 7900 are pretty hot out of the box, so I guess there isn't a ton to be gained in modding like other saws. The new Solo is very similar and has started a little craze around here. Maybe you could look into that too.

where are you from in mn.?

I know that the 7900 are pretty hot out of the box, so I guess there isn't a ton to be gained in modding like other saws. The new Solo is very similar and has started a little craze around here. Maybe you could look into that too.

I hear the 7900's are pretty hot what have you heard about the 9010's

Latest posts

Back