Who Sells Bulk Firewood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firewolf

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a question regarding Bulk Firewood Loads

Tractor Trailer with walking floor I think the trailers are 53ft? not quite sure.
I am wanting to know aprox how many cords to trailer? Face / bush?
ALSO the best way to load them.. I don't own a larger loader but i have a bobcat. the price of logs keeps going up here in Ontario,Canada so i want to price this right $900-1200 per Triaxle load aprox 7 cord loads, Processing is not a problem.. average price per Bush cord here is $250 green any help would be great.:)

:dizzy:wt :censored:bush cord you mean a full cord or 1/2 cord a 53' walking floor is 105 yard trailer you cant load with a bobcat and not to burst your bubble to mutch but you cant bring wood / fire wood here thanks to emerald ash borer thers wood cops now:jawdrop: tom trees

:dizzy:wt :censored:bush cord you mean a full cord or 1/2 cord a 53' walking floor is 105 yard trailer you cant load with a bobcat and not to burst your bubble to mutch but you cant bring wood / fire wood here thanks to emerald ash borer thers wood cops now:jawdrop: tom trees
Out Here we call a (Bush Cord) a Full cord 4x4x8 = 128cf I also Kiln Dry Firewood, Don't they accept kiln dried? but anyways the wood isn't going out to the Ash border.

Hello,
A straight truck should hold around 7 cords of wood in 8' lengths. A semi-detatched (48 or 53 ft.) trailer can hold roughly 14 cords in 8' lengths. That is what I have seen, and purchased. Weight may become an issue over that. If you don't have a grapple, loading could be difficult. That is only my expereince, however.

By staright truck you mean End Dump Trailer? I will be processing the wood in 12" for them to re-sale to the city people. I guess it's safe to say i can get 12 full cords 4x4x8 =128cf per load in a 53ft Trailer? The nice thing is I don't have to supply the Trucks. Just the Wood and the right price. Does $225 per cord bulk price seem High to you?:greenchainsaw:

225 per cord is way too low for bulk in Toronto. You could easily get 300 or more per cord. These guys (garden centers etc) will turn arouund and sell 12" face cords (4x8) for around 200. PM me if you are interested in grabbing coffee sometime to talk shop. I take wood into Toronto often. I might also be interested in buying bulk from you at certain times.

Latest posts

Back