Who Talk's Dirty?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I'm with ya,

When mine are acting good, I talk nice to em', when they are bad, I call em' every name in the book,. But I still take good care of them.

yea i talk dirty to the saws some times...but typically only when they act up...and then they get some fruitful wordage thrown at them. and if they really are a PITA then i partake in a bit of competitive chainsaw toss....and then i usually cuss myself after the saw goes down the hill and i gotta go back and get it...

but as for talking dirty to other things..just yesterday evening i had to sweet talk to log skidder to keep from rolling it..i was up on top of a bluff and had to turn and go down it. put the blade down and ride it off the ground while one of the back wheels was 3- 3 1/2 feet off the ground, riding the blade was the only thing that kept me from being on my lid at the bottom of the hill..did this for 3 trips, and got several more to do.---definitely took some sweet talking

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Y'all are killin' me! I'm almost crying from laughing so hard at how y'all describe your "talking to your saws and trees"...

When everything is going good when I'm cuttin'...I'll have a big stupid grin on my mug...:)

Kevin

Who's Talk's Dirty

My partner Danny swears up a storm while up in a tree. If the customer is around I'll try to get him to cool it, but then he's talking up a storm about Dodge trucks, hemi this hemi that. Don't matter much to me, to many gun blast and hotsaws so my ears are not what they use to be.

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Y'all are killin' me! I'm almost crying from laughing so hard at how y'all describe your "talking to your saws and trees"...

When everything is going good when I'm cuttin'...I'll have a big stupid grin on my mug...:)

Kevin

Okay, what about the other 70% of the time?

Mark

yea i talk dirty to the saws some times...but typically only when they act up...and then they get some fruitful wordage thrown at them. and if they really are a PITA then i partake in a bit of competitive chainsaw toss....and then i usually cuss myself after the saw goes down the hill and i gotta go back and get it...

but as for talking dirty to other things..just yesterday evening i had to sweet talk to log skidder to keep from rolling it..i was up on top of a bluff and had to turn and go down it. put the blade down and ride it off the ground while one of the back wheels was 3- 3 1/2 feet off the ground, riding the blade was the only thing that kept me from being on my lid at the bottom of the hill..did this for 3 trips, and got several more to do.---definitely took some sweet talking

SIL,,, Ya oughta consider talking to yer shrink!!!!!!!!!

Something like this??

" Just cut with it baby ohh ya i like it when you throw them chips like that.. ohh dont stop.. ohh golly love it when you are at wide open throttle.. oops stay away from the dirt.. yaaaa baby..... YAAAA log take IT.. I say TAKE IT!!!

I thought eveyone thinks that way..:givebeer:

Never gave it much thought but...

When other people are around me they find out that I'm just not right:jester: Everything gets a good cursing, good or bad, there are just so many uses for the "F" bomb when you're working hard. I'll curse just about anywhere too. Doesn't go over well in chruch:jawdrop:

Hmmm, never given it much thought either but now that you mention it I guess I talk nice to my machinery until something breaks then I've been known to spew enough verbatage to make even Howard Stern blush :D I blame people who talk dirty to their cars of 'auto-eroticism', they can be a hazard on the highway.........
With the last couple of loads of wood I've been cutting there have been some nice sandy/rocky surprises so its like "Awwwww mannnnnn :censored: :censored: *sharpen sharpen* :censored: :censored: *, somethin like that. :(

:jester:

:popcorn:

Okay, what about the other 70% of the time?

Mark

I'll have a big stupid scowl on my mug... :). Like when I pinched my bar a couple times yesterday afternoon while getting in a hurry to beat the darkness :mad:. Always good to have 2 saws along (or at least an extra bar).

Kevin

Last edited:
Are you friggin' kiddin' me???

What in the hell are you guys smokin'?

This has got to be right up there in the running for the "Wack-job thread of the year"...

WTF???

Gary

LOL, come on "Mr. Nice Guy". It isn't healthy keeping all that stuff bottled up, makes a person do weird things...

:cheers:

I tend to swear when things arent going right, but when theirs questionable ears about I tend to make my swear words up.

I got this from the movie "A Christmas Story", love the scene where the dad in in the basement cussing out the coal stove.:cheers:

hmmm... and he has a girlfriend too... weird...

"Weird" that he has girlfriend or "weird" in a bottled up way... hey wait a minute

How did he hurt his back?? Maybe I wanna be weird too...

Come on Gary, jump back into this way to friggin weird wack job thread.

Latest posts

Back