WHS info.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wood Hick

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I would like to get in touch with Dean@Washington Hot Saws, can anyone help me with a phone number? Thanks!

He's laying low right now and not working on saws for the time being. Watch for him to be back.

Washington HotSaws. Dean. 360-785-0533 that was the last know # as of 3-26-07. He appairently moved closer to the coast so am not sure if the # is still good.

Hey guys I am still around. I hae been trying to slow things down a little around here while I get solid footing back under us. I had a few thing blow up in my face so to speak and am trying to get things better organized before we get to carried away. We will be back here sponsering under Washington Pro Saws this fall with better service and product line. For now though we are just limping along trying to get things caught up and organized. If you need to get a hold us you can in the evenings after 5 P.M. PST. We currently are not seeking any new saws until we get settled back out. IF you have made arrangments to send one or you are in a bind just give me a call and we will work with you.

Back