Why are we here?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fish i know how that is trust me i know what i dont understand is why are people thinking im you ?

so cheer up you are not alone on this i face it all the time myself

They just are jealous of us good looking members..................

Don't worry, I am really not down, i am just carrying on a bit.....

Here is a snapshot of me and Lawnmowertech at last year's EXPO in
Louisville.

We had to share OPE business owners of the year award, this pic was snapped afterward.

I am the one with a tinge of grey, or gray....

Nothing I hate more that those pesky expatraited Canadians of Husky/Ford persuasion. I'm on this board to get away from them......
:cheers:

You can run (unlike your Chevy)...but you can't hide.

Yeah, I agree, but the really good ones, why do they do it????

I know why I do it, not that I am any good.....

Sniff... I am dung.....

But, why would anyone that was any good even bother?????
They/we must have another agenda.... I know I do....

With all of the sniffing and carrying on, I believe sir you are what they call a Masochist.

I repair and maintain computers/networks for a living and like a good whodunit.

I think most of us were raised that way, to help others, and enjoying it at the same time is just gravy.

With all of the sniffing and carrying on, I believe sir you are what they call a Masochist.

I repair and maintain computers/networks for a living and like a good whodunit.

I think most of us were raised that way, to help others, and enjoying it at the same time is just gravy.

I was abused as a child.............

But it was mostly self-inflicted.

Yes I enjoy helping others, and getting little green dots{mostly}

We can all chip in and help, maybe you could help with the forum/help section
with some setup and maintaining ideas, to have help available for those
seeking it, and us old buzzards tired of responding to the same questions
day after day, as I lack in the computer dept.

I was abused as a child.............

But it was mostly self-inflicted.

Yes I enjoy helping others, and getting little green dots{mostly}

We can all chip in and help, maybe you could help with the forum/help section
with some setup and maintaining ideas, to have help available for those
seeking it, and us old buzzards tired of responding to the same questions
day after day, as I lack in the computer dept.

I'd be glad to help.
I'll have to take a look in those areas.

I am married and I work. If I get off line I have to talk to an employee, a superior, my wife or one of my children. This is less painful.:dunno:

I have a lot of fun on this site, and like most, I've learned a lot. It seems to be populated by people I have things in common with. (yeah, even you *Husky/Ford guys lol) Folks on this site seem to not only like chainsaws but share other intrests I have. Dogs, cars, guns, beer to name a few. Few of my friends ever get behind a hobby like I do, so it's a blessing to find other who do. While my knowledge of chainsaws is currently limited, I try and help others out in areas I can. My motivation for helping anyone is that I feel it's the right thing to do and because so many have people have helped me. Bringing yet anothe saw howe gets little positive reaction from anyone but the people on this site. The social networking was not something I expected to find but it's great.

That's more or less how I feel. But... I have one thing to add. Part of me comes here to feel a little more sane/normal. If someone says I'm obsessed with saws or something, all I have to do is pull up a few pictures of some collections here which make mine look paltry.

Hi,

sometimes I have a question and I want an answer; sometimes there is a question I can give an answer.

(Sorry for my bad english).

Back