Why are we here?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountain folk surgical procedures....

if we're all on this, how do you circumsise a hillbilly.... ah nevermind, sorry, I know better than to drink whiskey and post.... I feel shame....BTW, hand's off the Hosers, We can write a letter, a strongly worded letter....

Last edited:
On every forum I visit (mostly motorbike forums) theres people that know lots more than me and people who know lots less than me on many different subjects.

If I can learn from the ones who know more than me whilst helping the ones who know less then I figure its all good.

Just because someone knows more about one subject doesn't mean they know more on another so what comes around, goes around.

Plus I have had total strangers in real life but people I know online offer to help me with things (to the extent of sending me bike parts to measure so I can see if they fit before buying wasting money on things I don't know will work) and I have done the same for others.

And theres ###k all on the telly;)

if we're all on this, how do you circumsise a hillbilly.... ah nevermind, sorry, I know better than to drink whiskey and post.... I feel shame....BTW, hand's off the Hosers, We can write a letter, a strongly worded letter....

welp buckeye I suppose hillbilly's could too but you see most know were joking :rolleyes:
Eric and I have flipped each other junk and my ma is a hoosier buckeye :laugh:

I don't know why the hell I'm here....Damn it, I think I lost my beer again. :givebeer:

Its human nature to help others, its also the feeling of wanting to belong, to be appreciated and to have a one-up on someone else, like they owe you for helping them out not that you expect payment but its the feeling that counts. Its almost like drinking a case of beer you get that warm fuzzy feeling and all of a sudden you realized what it is, "you've pissed yourself"!

Dunno Fish, but given you locale, I figure next time I'm down that way maybe we could venture down the street to Star Hill Farm, sit by the creek, crack the cork on some local product and sip... er, sift... through the question.

Come to think of it, that's probably the answer why right there. Decent, like-minded folks enjoying something together.

Fish wondered why in the world he was still on here answering the same questions from newbies, etc. My response is there's 2 kinds of people in the world, those who like helping other folks out and those who don't see much point in it. To the first kind, it just brings 'em satisfaction so they'll be helping folks out their whole lives. The 2nd kind of person may not be mean or anything, they just aren't wired to help people out, they don't get any satisfaction out of it. It's plain to see that the folks hereabouts like helping people. This is a good thing. It makes you live longer. (true)
Tom

Back