Why do people look at me funny for having saws in the house

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother had friends over at the house my friend took my chainsaw and walked thu the house everybody was watching with a funny look.

One halloween when I was a teenager, I hid in the bushes under my parents porch and cranked a 041 when a large group of folks came to the door. Man oh Man, I caught some serious #### for that, but it was worth it. Ive never seen people move that fast (well maybe on black friday). It worked for the first couple of groups and then the word spread and everyone knew to expect it from the big brown house in the corner.

These 5 saws are in my house.

Lee

Newshelf001.jpg

Dad starts Chainsaw in house when the kids are sleeping.

[video=youtube_share;Wcyh3S08d9Y]http://youtu.be/Wcyh3S08d9Y[/video]

Wow Lee, beautiful stuff!

Regarding the title of the post, in my case, it's the fact that I take them EVERYWHERE with me, from room to room in the house. I even refuse to take my daily bubble bath if they don't join me in the tub. This really upsets my mom, and then she makes me sleep next to the doghouse. I don't have a problem though, my folks are just don't get it, and being that I'm in my late 20's, I know everything in the world.

Very Nice! Those Saws remind of that movie sometimes a great notion. :)

They should. There was a CP125 and a 740/790 (not sure which, but it didn't have DSP so it couldn't be a 795 or 797) in that movie (and they looked similar to the saws Lee has up on the shelf). There was a CP70 too in the movie too. All the saws in that movie were REAL Macs.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back