Why me?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04Ultra...the Bunker Hunt of 660s...

:blush: :blush: The damn things follow me home all the time.......Shes old....Shes ugly.......But she runs good....:cheers: :cheers:

Note to self........stop buying old ugly saws....get back on track....Like new saws are what I collect....

Last edited:
:blush: :blush: The damn things follow me home all the time.......Shes old....Shes ugly.......But she runs good....

Oh...that's you, Ultra...for a second I thought I was readin' some of Tommy's BS about wimmen...

:cheers: i can't give any advice....i got my 066 ported over the weekend....and its alive..so right now in my saw box ive got my ported 066, 660, 046BB, 460 and the 056 MAG II..and it ist stuffed to the gills!!! i'm having to leave saws at home now because i don't have room for them all!!

btw..nice saw! wanna sell it?:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:

:cheers: i can't give any advice....i got my 066 ported over the weekend....and its alive..so right now in my saw box ive got my ported 066, 660, 046, 460 and thd 056 MAG II..and it ist stuffed to the gills!!! i'm having to leave saws at home now because i don't have room for them all!!

btw..nice saw! wanna sell it?:greenchainsaw:

Good for you SI!! Now go log with that BAD boy 066...lol I'm expirementing with porting on a poulan-made HOMO-lite..lol I got the exhaust and intake ported so far. Now I gotta work on the inside of cyl. and piston with the dremel.:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Back