Why not?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echoman8

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi it seems to me that the true techs are staying out of this forum.

They are on the cutting edge of the new technology.

They are on the cutting edge of the new regulations.

If you are out there looking, please contribute.

echoman,
Dennis

Last edited:
There are some of the best saw tech guys on the planet on this forum...

They are all just takin' a break from all the trollish threads that are poppin' up lately...

Gary

They are all just takin' a break from all the trollish threads that are poppin' up lately...

Gary

Hi,

Please take this lightly, I have a beer or 2 in me.

It seems that the "TROLL" is good about facts without passion for any line of thought.

If he disturbs me or you, it is just because.............

Gary

Gary,

I agree with your statement but I also believe there has been a wealth of knowledge lost in the last 4 years because of good guys getting tired of crap they took from uninformed and disrespectful posters.

Bill

Gary,

I agree with your statement but I also believe there has been a wealth of knowledge lost in the last 4 years because of good guys getting tired of crap they took from uninformed and disrespectful posters.

Bill

Couldn't agree more Bill. Thank-you by the way to the real saw-techs that have given out the advice that I have used over the last few years...

I could not agree with you more... There are a few guys that have been MIA lately that the board does not seem the same without them here...

I am very lucky in the fact that I know Andy (Lakeside53), and can reach him here locally with anything I need...

Gary

Gary,

Bill

AMEN to that Bill.

More and more questions that keep
popping up are more out of pure stupidity
from individuals that have no right running
a chainsaw.

I've only been here about two years and I've seen a down turn in the "tech" threads. Certainly has been a lot of "crud and whinning" threads tho. Most questions can be answered by the search function and that's where I mostly go now.

Later,

Gary,

Bill

You nailed it. There used to be quite a few mechtechs here, but not so many now.

Back