"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you and your wife the best. Anyone who knows Terry knows he will do what he says and he and his wife are standup people. Terrys wife always asks how my wife is doing every time I go in his shop. Not many people are like that anymore. So know that Jennifer and wish you and her all the best!

My thoughts are with your family and keep the faith.

This should be a good chance for the AS community to give back something to one who has given so much to it.

May this just be an unpleasant memory real soon. So you both can work on good ones.

Terry ,
Prayers and best wishes on the way from West Sunbury for you, your wife ,and your family . I don't know what else to do other than that . But, if I can be of any help to you folks ,just name it .
All the very best, John

Best wishes to you and your wife sir. My wife had a brain tumor. **** cancer. :mad:

Good luck Terry. I'll take the prayers to my chaplain to be dedicated during mass on post.

Be strong brother.

damn i hate hearing about things like this. just a reminder of what could happen any day :( allow me to be the first to send prayers from the great white north. i really hope all goes 100%. couldn't imagine losing my better half.

Back