"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shes feeling pretty god right now. a little sore and sore throat from the tube down her throat. she is set up for a full ct scan tomorrow to see if they can see anything else. the dr.'s coucel is going to discuss the best treatment plan for her after the scan.

Wow! I feel your pain Terry. I've been there myself and I am praying for a far better outcome that what I faced about 12 years ago. Your family is far more important than anything in this world. Put all of your efforts there and the rest will sort itself out... money does not matter...

well she is scheduled today for a whole body ct scan to see if there are any other tumors. she was already a high risk cancer patient so they don't want to take any chances on missing anything. her appointment is at 1pm

I'm so glad to hear things have gone well so far Terry i wish you and your wife nothing but the best..

Sent from my Autotune Carb

I will pray for her health and well being and for you as well. We experienced at troubled year last year with our Marine son who was injured and I have a new understanding.

Latest posts

Back