Wide nose bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_dog106

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello gang:
Been lurking here for quite awhile. Very well spent few bucks to support the forum. The return in info and knowledge is priceless.
Now the question. Does anyone make 13 tooth, 3/8" wide nose bars? If I remember correctly, stihl 3003 000 9831 is an example. As everyone knows, Stihl no longer makes wide nose 3/8" bars(that I know of). Any aftermarket bars with wide nose, 13 tooth sprockets?
Seems all good things come to an end with increased frequency and stupidity?
Thanks for everything, this is a great and informative site!!! David

I have a pair of those 25" wide-nose Stihl bars (used of course). Thanks for telling me that I should hang onto them. I did not know that Stihl discontinued them and I have no idea why they did. Mine are 0.063" gauge. Did you try Archer for an aftermarket equivalent?

I have a pair of those 25" wide-nose Stihl bars (used of course). Thanks for telling me that I should hang onto them. I did not know that Stihl discontinued them and I have no idea why they did. Mine are 0.63" gauge. Did you try Archer for an aftermarket equivalent?

I've got NOS ES 25" wide nose bars I got years ago. Still are my spares.

Back