Winter work in Florida

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreEmergencyB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
So im in a bad way these days, marriage issues prolly gonna be done. My company works year round but not so busy in the winter, plus i hate working in the snow and cold wet etc. My sister lives in Boca Raton, FL and happens to have an extra room at her place. Im thinking about shutting down the house for the winter and goin south for a cpl months. Anyone down that way within an hr of boca willing to work a climber just for the winter? 5 years experience proficient in most aspects of tree work excluding identify disease and such. Can prune spikeless limb walk a LONG way, good on crane removals and i can rig it old school too. Dont mind doing ground work, but id rather be climbing. No CDL but i can drive anything else without a problem. Back the chipper run the brush, grind the stump, skid loader mini loader excavator op. Can run the porty or wrap the tree im betting the illegals take a bit of the work down there so idk how the pay is in the area but am willing to find out.

Latest posts

Back