WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best GTG yet :)
October 26,27,28

Friday night we will order pizza
Saturday we will provide lunch (BBQ)
Saturday night we will have sandwiches and leftovers.

All I ask for you to bring is desserts. Pies would be great. Maybe brownies. Cakes. Ok, anything with sugar :)

Karaoke and vball will be set up for whoever :)

Please feel free to bring your family. We have plenty of room outside for tents, campers..........please tell your wives that I am normal. It takes a little while for some to realize we are not all crazy chainsaw people ;)

Zip code is 42071.

Please RSVP. We need a lot to come out. If I'm going to do this much work then you better be here ;)

More details to come later. Jer will handle the less important things such as wood and saws. :)

Yep yep.

the wife and i plan on being there if she isn't on call and i am still alive,, my neighbor dhibbs75 has it on the calender too

Sooooo how many people are coming? Lol. Gotta be an easier way to figure that out. Searching through 20 pages of intelligent conversation is not on my list of things to do today lol.

Is there a way to add event and RSVP kinda like Facebook. Or everyone could go to Facebook ;)

you can make a sticky that way it will be on top all the time

My brother and I will be there Fri. and Sat. will be looking for a place to spend the night also, don't seem to be many motels around. We'll just play it by ear, plan on a good time however it turns out. Anybody bringing any old two man saws, would like to see some of them run, last one I saw was in the early '50s, cantankerous old Mall.

Edit: Just got a reservation at Quality Inn. Lookin' forward to this.

Last edited:
i was thinkin on catching a flight out there, but oakland nashville is $400-$700+ and san francisco to nashville is $350-$500+..
possibly next year.. sound like a hoot love to meet all you Appalachian Americans :hmm3grin2orange:

They say there's going to be bonfires Friday and Saturday night. Then there's going to be spicy pizza, BBQ and beans for eats. Are you sure that's a good idea? You know whats going to happen- take a look. - YouTube

I tell you those beans at the last GTG were almost a meal theirself- they were good.

They say there's going to be bonfires Friday and Saturday night. Then there's going to be spicy pizza, BBQ and beans for eats. Are you sure that's a good idea? You know whats going to happen- take a look. - YouTube

I tell you those beans at the last GTG were almost a meal theirself- they were good.

yep,,, thats what its going to look like alright:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

I was pretty proud of them beans. :)

Latest posts

Back