WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the amount of destruction a Lab. puppy can do is nothing short of awesome. Although you'd never know it now at 12, my Lab, when he was young and spry, was a mischievous, four legged wrecking machine. Don't kid yourself, the reason God made them so darn cute is to keep you from killing them!

That is so true!! I came close to killing harlee the first 3 years. But she's turning into a good lab :)

Hampton is the newer nice one. Holiday inn is good too. All those listed are only 8 miles from the gtg. So you can't go wrong. Also there is room to bring a tent if that's your thing :)

There are also cabins and lake houses within reasonable distances. :)

Being that it's a college town, hotels are reasonably plentiful. Brad, Andre, and myself stayed at a Best Western, or maybe it was a Holiday Inn, but there were other hotels around. The one we stayed in was decent and Brad's wife got it for us at a good price. We fired a saw up outside just to see if it would flush out anyone staying there for the GTG. :msp_biggrin: I'm sure Brad will be by and post what hotel it was.

Hampton is the newer nice one. Holiday inn is good too. All those listed are only 8 miles from the gtg. So you can't go wrong. Also there is room to bring a tent if that's your thing :)

There are also cabins and lake houses within reasonable distances. :)

I'm just trying to figure out if I get deeeeepppppp into a Scotch bottle will there be a motel room that I can walk to.......

I hope you guys are still planning on shooting some skeet. I almost got this Benelli SBE paid off. I got two boxes of skeet and a couple hundred shells to bring too. :clap:

I suck at shooting skeet but I do love to try. :D

I'll tell Jer to have the thrower ready. Skeet shooting before booze comes out. :)

I'll tell Jer to have the thrower ready. Skeet shooting before booze comes out. :)

dang that ain't no fun,, i was looking forward to seeing a bunch of drunk midgets trying to shoot skeet:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back