WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just might have had something to do with it:hmm3grin2orange:

LOL, Ill be better prepared with a chain next time :msp_sneaky:

I still had fun losing with my own chain :laugh:. I had about 5 1/2 hours of time in that chain :help:. Second place is first loser though!!!! :laugh:

Don't feel bad for me.......cutting cookies ain't my thing. Big bars and strong saws is more to my liking. :msp_thumbup:

i have to admit,, me you and brad are all in the same boat, my brain and hands don't communicate together to well anymore, now if we was doing 1 cut it would be a different story,,, wait i will take that back since jeremy whooped me pretty bad that one race:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

i have to admit,, me you and brad are all in the same boat, my brain and hands don't communicate together to well anymore, now if we was doing 1 cut it would be a different story,,, wait i will take that back since jeremy whooped me pretty bad that one race:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

You were not racing any Echos this time was ya? :msp_rolleyes:

Yeah that up, down crap scares me. I could hurt muh selfs.:msp_sad:

You were not racing any Echos this time was ya? :msp_rolleyes:

echo,,, whats an echo,,,

i was running my 346xp with a 3/8 chain,,, jer cheated and was running a race chain :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:
see you can teach an old dog new tricks,,

Hey! I had a good time at the GTG- good to see everybody and all the saws. Thanks to the Wiggs for having me out. The BBQ was great and there was lots of good desserts. I had about three helpings of four different desserts and there was a bunch more I didn't try. Then on the way home I stupidly pulled into the Dairy Queen and got a large dipped cone, so it was a "sweet" day. Here's a link to some more pics, sorry I forgot how to embed them into the post.

2012-Fall WKY-GTG - a set on Flickr

Back