Wlc 2008

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use this link if you don't understand german..........

That has not happened in 35 years, and don't look like it ever will....sorry.

obviously you did read the results from last time... husky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Thats a whoopin.

Dont need to spricken ze deutch, click on the english button at the top of the page.

Stop trying to scare away the viewers who want to know the truth!

obviously you did read the results from last time... husky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Thats a whoopin.

Dont need to spricken ze deutch, click on the english button at the top of the page.

Stop trying to scare away the viewers who want to know the truth!

Yup, a few seconds is a heck of a whoppin':monkey:

Thanks for the link, that event has changed my life, I'm going to get a husky.........

Please Steve.....Stop rubbing his nose in it. :buttkick:......I can't take it anymore! :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry guys. My lawyer will be out of town. I don't think they'll let me compete without one.

The entire thing is precision and safety. It has nothing to do with the saws.

Fred

Motor Sic 370

Not trying to stir things up here but does anyone know what a Motor Sic 370 looks like?
Looking at a few of the results from 07 and there is a guy from the Ukraine running one.

Thats a whoopin.

As I read it, the best placing individual using a saw not made by Husky placed number 9 (a 460), not number 6........:greenchainsaw:

All the Huskys were some variant if the 371/372xp design - some in red dress.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Sorry guys. My lawyer will be out of town. I don't think they'll let me compete without one.

The entire thing is precision and safety. It has nothing to do with the saws.

Fred

No saw won anything.

Back