Won't cut, hmmmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spotted my next blower sale

attachment.php

20.00 says it will sound like a bomb when that handle finally breaks,LOL

Then they'll want to you fix it for $20!

I've replaced plastic on a couple... 70mph freeway bounces.. But.. they survived ... mostly...

Then they'll want to you fix it for $20!

I've replaced plastic on a couple... 70mph freeway bounces.. But.. they survived ... mostly...

I sold that blower to that man, he's one of my landscaper accounts. I told him I would go ahead and shine him a new blower and get it ready. He laffed and said well its been riding there. I said no problem, lettttter ride,LOLOL

I sold that blower to that man, he's one of my landscaper accounts. I told him I would go ahead and shine him a new blower and get it ready. He laffed and said well its been riding there. I said no problem, lettttter ride,LOLOL
How can you stand working with idiots? :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Thall Neet trick.
I have not been around to pick on ya Lately.
Today I spent some time in Brussels and I was at this square drinking a few beers and I started asking poeple what They thought about Stihl Chainsaws.

attachment.php

They all told me "Go down the block, At the corner ask the Boy what we think about Stihls".

Last edited:
So Down the road I went and found the Boy they were talking about.

attachment.php

So I asked him, What he thought about Stihl Chainsaws.

Owwwww........your gonna get's a beaten from da champ for dat comment......
2103.gif
animated089.gif

LOL, Hey Talon
More like Roland is going to beat me, Because I did not call him.
Sorry Roland it's Tuesday and I figured you were working.
I am just here for the day on a little R&R. Drinking Stella Artois. "The New Budwieser."

MANUAL!!

It's good to have you back, bud!! Now we can take this thread where it's been dying to go since Tommy started it...to some real character assassination on ol' Tommy himself!!!

MANUAL!!

It's good to have you back, bud!! Now we can take this thread where it's been dying to go since Tommy started it...to some real character assassination on ol' Tommy himself!!!

Aww I won't be here for very long. Flying out pretty soon.

Hey did you see the NEW Jonsered BV2126 blower vac?
Trade in Time.

attachment.php

B 2126 Blower / BV 2126 Blower/Vac
GENERAL FEATURES
- Compact, well-balanced slimline design.
- Adjustable Tube Length.
- Cruise control.
- Translucent fuel tank.
- Includes round and tapered end nozzle tubes.
- Ergonomic, in-line design provides easier handling, and more comfortable operation.

BV 2126 BLOWER-VAC SPECIAL FEATURESSame specifications at the B 2126, but comes with a Vac Kit, mulching blade, "Spin Start" feature for easier starting, rubber handle grip and vac assist handle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Engine displacement: 28.0 cc/1.7 ci
Max. power: 1.1 h.p./ 0.8 kW
Weight, excluding accessories: 9.5 lb.
Air speed, tube, mph: 170
Air Flow, tube, cfm: 425
Fuel Capacity: 16.9 fl. oz.
Noise Level dB(A): 92
Vibrations at idle m/s2: 5.2
Vibrations at top speed m/s2: 11.6

Last edited:
No matter where you go it's the same thing.

attachment.php

Hahaha, good one. Where ya been ole boy, ya flying around the world worrieing what boys think of Stihl saws are ya, ya should be worrieing where I'm eating supper tonight,hehehe. I'm teaching that boy of yours all the tricks in the book. When he grows up no married man will ever catch him running with their wife,LOLOLOL BTW, ya wife, she makes the best fried chicken, mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good,hehehe

On a serious note I gave up fussing bout saw brands and such. I've gotton old and very wise ole boy. I've concluded its everyone to their own, however make mine a Stihl. I just aint no taste for them second fiddle brands,LOLOL

Hows life been treating ya Manaul? Long time no see.

Hows about going a couple of rounds with dem dar boys for old time sakes
6.gif
I am sure Manuals wounds a well healed by now ........
blowingup.gif
animated087.gif

Last edited:
I know you'd just love to think of it as your own personal juke box, but you need to know I don't play for that team...:buttkick:

I don't play with guys who dress like girls, so no I won't be on your team> "The Jred Crossdressers" Featuring Woodie aka the magnificent Jawbone:wave:

Hahaha, good one. Where ya been ole boy, ya flying around the world worrieing what boys think of Stihl saws are ya, ya should be worrieing where I'm eating supper tonight,hehehe. I'm teaching that boy of yours all the tricks in the book. When he grows up no married man will ever catch him running with their wife,LOLOLOL BTW, ya wife, she makes the best fried chicken, mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good,hehehe

On a serious note I gave up fussing bout saw brands and such. I've gotton old and very wise ole boy. I've concluded its everyone to their own, however make mine a Stihl. I just aint no taste for them second fiddle brands,LOLOL

Hows life been treating ya Manaul? Long time no see.

Just funning,
I have been busy flying around places I can't even say.
Heres a load of Pick ups we are dropping off for ........."You Figure it out"

I sure would like to have one of those for firewood.

attachment.php

we are able to get 13 of them trucks in a 747.

attachment.php

Last one coming down.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back