Wood Bunring Stove Interior Fire Bricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatpikr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The interior fire bricks in my Country Comfort Stove are starting to show signs of wear. They appear to be all different . The one with the most wear is approximately 12"x12". I'm guessing they are about and inch and a quarter thick. Can someone please tell me how to obtain fire bricks for the interior of the stove, especially if they are of different sizes.

You never got even one answer on this? Just in case someone else falls into this thread: Google "Country Wood Stoves" find yours, download the pdf manual and there will be a page that shows the different dimensions of the bricks. On mine, there are no less than 7 different sizes. Probably best to print off that page and have someone cut them from regular sized fire bricks. Use the manual's diagram to set them up.

The first year I had my Blaze King I pulled it completely apart to clean and ended up breaking a few bricks.

Got new ones at the stove shop... for like $25 each.
Later found out the local hardware stove sells them, for maybe $5 each.. probably where the stove place bought them even.

I just used a concrete cut off wheel on an angle grinder to cut to size.

Latest posts

Back