Wood Ratts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here`s my pic. As you can see I`m rather large, got that way after going union, you know, bulked up for strength.

I`m reading the lean of a massive white oak that is loaded with dead wood in the crown.

Unfortunately here I am again after I misread the lean and also left an unintentional dutchman. That thing was shooting deadwood widow makers in every direction like bolts of lightning that were falling like turkeys flying through hemlock, and it was falling on my best escape path!

I knew I shoulda listened to my dad and been an arbo cause I`m not cut out for this timber falling.

RUN!

Thats ok spelling is not my thing Its the sound of a very large tree chasing a tree hugger down as I finish my back cut LOL

Hey Russ, we want the pic that you posted a while back of you in the french maid outfit. You know the post where you said they were your work clothes?

I can tell you this Russ put up a nice fight. But I won in the end and why wouldn't I. :)

Check out Cahoon hiding behind the truck. He's a game hog he would shoot everything in sight and then when it was time to dress it all out he would hide or his back hurt.

Meatmac, the pic I referred to was posted a while back and it got deleted. For the record, I don't think it was really Russ since she looked hot. LOL

Here`s the pic. It was with makeup and my hair up but in actuality I do look just like the way Marky shows me.

Last edited:
Many days when I`m just hanging around town I won`t get so done up, here`s an example. I guess though, that I`ll have to get a new look now that Marky has bagged me.

Russ

Back