Wood Shed / Shelters Pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wedge32

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to build a wood shelter along my property line. I have 80 ' long spot.
Would like to Stack the wood in it up to 3 courses wide.

NO MORE TARPS blowing in the wind. I like the corrugated plastic idea.

Any pictures :camera: out there???

sounds interesting enough

My biggest concern would be making sure it is built high enough in the front to avoid head banging. Otherwise you will have sore back from being bent over while loading and unloading. Maybe set 2 4x4 post every eight feet. Nail a 2x10 at a 2/12 pitch Then throw 3 2x4s 16 feet long on top, then nail tin cut to fit and have at it.

attachment.php

thats one way, and it looks mighty pretty :rockn:

ps. incase you didnt notice, it still hasnt got roof in that pic :p

I am hoping to build a shed that will be 16' square, 8' tall, so it should hold around 15-16cord, using 4x4, 2x4 lattice and corrugated plastic for the roof, should come in around $800-900

wishful ambitions

lookin to take care of this, this summer. thinkin of adding a 10 foot wide lean to style woodshed to back garage. So will be 24 feet long and 8 feet tall at lowest point. Next problem is gonna be finding enough wood to fill it. Need more trees to feed my saws if anyone has sugesstions were to find in Southern Ontario?

:chainsawguy:

lookin to take care of this, this summer. thinkin of adding a 10 foot wide lean to style woodshed to back garage. So will be 24 feet long and 8 feet tall at lowest point. Next problem is gonna be finding enough wood to fill it. Need more trees to feed my saws if anyone has sugesstions were to find in Southern Ontario?

:chainsawguy:

Find a farmer looking to clear fencerows, lots of wood just watch for fencing.

Back