Wood stove identification please :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodlumn

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi y'all, I trust you're all staying warm and enjoying the start of heating season. I know I am! I've decided to get a little wood stove for inside the house so that if the power goes out, we've got heat. Primary heat source is currently an owb, which I love.

Anyway, there's a nice little stove that I'm interested in, it's used but in great shape. The hitch is that the owner doesn't know the make of it and hasn't been able to find any serial number, manufacturer, etc. Owner says it does have the "warnock hersey stamp" though. Anyway, here's a pic, I was hoping it might offer someone a clue as to what type it is. I'd go look myself, but it's an hour drive away so I want to be as certain as possible.

5L95E15P13M23J23H9c9l0bf7417859dd174a.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks, I think that's a good guess!

I find it odd that there's no brand/model markings that the owner can find on the stove.

I think you're right, mellow. Is this a decent stove? My house has a pretty open floor plan and is only 800 sf.

For 800 sq ft it should do OK for most of the winter in VA, it is a budget stove so it will not have any extra features. I refurbed and sold one like it a few years back, got $300 for it, the one I had did have all the UL tags on the back with clearances on it.

Cool. Yeah, I'm hoping to score this one for about that price. As I mentioned, it's supplemental for those extra chilly days, or for when we want a nice cozy fire to gaze at in the living room :)

Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back