Wood that smells like weed??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkcloud

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I cut up a bunch of scrap pallets yesterday .. Loaded them in my owb last night. This morning I opened it up and if my eyes were closed.. I would have sworn I was at a outdoor Kiss concert ... Not sure what kind of wood it was but it sho stank.. Exactly like a big ole doobie...

I cut up a bunch of scrap pallets yesterday .. Loaded them in my owb last night. This morning I opened it up and if my eyes were closed.. I would have sworn I was at a outdoor Kiss concert ... Not sure what kind of wood it was but it sho stank.. Exactly like a big ole doobie...
Lol...outdoor Kiss concert. Seen four Kiss concerts in my younger days though back in the 70's/80's. No idea on the pallet material.

Ac
Some of the pallets I've burnt had 4x4 spacer blocks made of some type of compressed material and had "The Smell" Lol
Compressed hemp maybe ?
actually these had several of those 4x4 compressed blocks.. !!

Potlar smells a bit like weed, although I never twigged to it much. Lol
Jack n the Beanstalk comes to mind, the one produced by Shelly Duval, starring Elliot Gould and Jean Stapleton. A must see for adults and children alike.
I watched it with my three kids over a hundred times.

And you're how old again?
I'll be 58 in less than a month.
"Glam" weren't my thing... I thought the makeup and spacesuits were stupid, and the music shallow.
Most of the stuff I listened to was from the 60s... or had it's origins in the 60s. Bands like KISS were the reason I eventually shifted away from Rock music... but I've sort'a come back to the "Classic Rock" in recent years. My favorite era of Rock runs from approximately '67 to '73... with a few exceptions on either side of that.

Latest posts

Back