Woodchuck 526 blower replacement motor??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustangwagz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Need some guidance here, neighbors blower motor gave up the ghost last night about 1130. Luckily I had a few different blowers laying around for just such an emergency. Furnace is still active and my loaner blower is doing the job for now.

Was curious if any of yinz have run into a replacement for this particular motor. I've searched for a few days now with no luck. Can anyone lend any information that might get him going again? He does intend on attempting to contact woodchuck or Meyers Mfg about a replacement. Figured I'd ask all yinz before he shelled out some major money. Thanks folks.

Servedio Electric Motor Service New Castle Pa. is where I get mine if your close. Theres another place in Youngstown I think is cheeper but I can't remember the name.

Yah, actually in kittanning. not to far away. They got replacements i assume? do you by chance got the part number of the blower itself? not the woodchuck number, but manufactures number?

No I don't I got an old woodchuck 2800 replaced a few of them over the years. They rewind motors there though if they don't have one they may be able to fix that one. They most likely have something that will work. 634 East Washington St. 724-658-8041. I would bring the old one with you so they can match it up.

You could try this place. I got a blower for my stove from here.

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/

Kevin

Hey folks,

Need some guidance here, neighbors blower motor gave up the ghost last night about 1130. Luckily I had a few different blowers laying around for just such an emergency. Furnace is still active and my loaner blower is doing the job for now.

Was curious if any of yinz have run into a replacement for this particular motor. I've searched for a few days now with no luck. Can anyone lend any information that might get him going again? He does intend on attempting to contact woodchuck or Meyers Mfg about a replacement. Figured I'd ask all yinz before he shelled out some major money. Thanks folks.

Back