Woodmaster parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbowling

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Is there anyplace to get aftermarket parts or O.E.M. replacement parts other then Woodmaster, such as the blower motor, pumps etc. Anyone ever put a bigger blower on their 4400 woodmaster? Does anyone keep spare parts in case theirs go bad?

I dont have a woodmaster but i do have a heatmor i see that grainger has all the same parts i have in my heatmor; I keep a circ pump and soon a blower as mine is getting 4 years old O yes and an extra anode rod too; just because my dealer is a long drive away i replace the anode rod every year (hard water)

Pumps are TACO and can be purchased in a lot of different places that sell plumbing products. There are many variations, make sure you save the box flap or write down the entire part number. There are some very cheap prices around for pumps but they are plastic case/ plastic internals. The ones supplied by WM are brass/brass, big differance in price. The blower and draft solenoid are off the shelf items. On mine each mechanical item has a make and model tag, you can google the part numbers and many suppliers will come up. The only part that is a bit propitiatory os the ETC unit and even it could be purchased piece by piece I am sure, I have had no reason to tear into mine and look. I keep no spares but have searched some for prices and jobbers and you will shop hard to find prices much better than from Woodmaster's supply division, Outdoor Supply (I think) Since mine is going on its third year I am thinking about stocking the pump cartirdges for my pumps, a 011 and a 007 but that is it.

polkat ?

I see that you have a heatmor, what model do you have & have you had any problems yet? Getting mine installed this friday, model 200.

I have got the 200 I am on my forth year and havent had any problems I installed all plumbing myself; wish i would have known this site existed I have learned a lot here If you or someone else hooks it up make sure that you put a y strainer on the HX (from the boiler to the HX ) and put temp ga on the 4 ports of the exchanger. I did not i am going to install a Y strainer this year though (would have been a lot easier at the first install . you will be very happy with it and with minor maintance it is going to last a long time .

Back