Woodmizer LT15 bed extension wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carhartt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a used bed extension for my LT15. Anyone know of one laying around within a decent drive from central Pa.? Id be intersted in any acc. for the LT15 including blades.

Good luck with that. I finally gave up and bought a new extension for my LT-15. Picking it up from a dealer saved a lot of shipping dollars.
I'd would love to buy a Lathe Mizer but since I don't *need* one, I shall continue to hope for a used one.

I have a dealer within 1.5 hr drive. I have him on the lookout for one. Did you ever see the lap siding jig? I always thought you cld just lift the log and put a 1 in wedge in and then shift sides. I guess it wld be a pain but not a high dollar woodmizer pain.

Keep in mind, they have changed the beds on 15's over the years... I don't think they will interchange...

SR

Good to know. Mine is an early 2000 yr. I have noticed the newer ones have some very nice features that mine does not. I just did some routine maintenance to mine and ready to cut up 25 or so pine logs in the near future.

I have a dealer within 1.5 hr drive. I have him on the lookout for one. Did you ever see the lap siding jig? I always thought you cld just lift the log and put a 1 in wedge in and then shift sides. I guess it wld be a pain but not a high dollar woodmizer pain.

I was interested the lap siding jig until I milled a bunch of 5/8" boards and used them for lap siding. That worked well and I wouldn't make enough siding to justify the expense.

Back