Woods Port

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Can ya'll gimme some names of some shops or people, like Walker, that work on saws? I want to woods port my 288XP. Not anything too crazy, but since she's an older saw I'd like to get it worked over... Thanks in advance.

:cheers: eh?

Can ya'll gimme some names of some shops or people, like Walker, that work on saws? I want to woods port my 288XP. Not anything too crazy, but since she's an older saw I'd like to get it worked over... Thanks in advance.

Dude u need to stop in again and run my ported 7900 and my ported 681 and my ported 5100 also have a fresh batch of sunoco 112 race fuel........... MMMMMMMMMM sweet smell of speed

Scott

OHhhhhhhhh yea

Dude u need to stop in again and run my ported 7900 and my ported 681 and my ported 5100 also have a fresh batch of sunoco 112 race fuel........... MMMMMMMMMM sweet smell of speed

Scott

I'd love to. I soooo have been dying to take a day and go hang with ya'll. Today, luckily enough, at 143,000 miles, my truck finally needs front bearings. That's what I'm up to do in a couple hours. After changing bearings, brakes, and gettin' in the woods for a few hours that'll be the day. Tomorrow morning I'll be driving over to Ogdensburg, NY to watch my daughter pound some girls in a swim invitational. My little sweety stomps'em. Last time it took seniors, and she's only in 8th grade, to put down a better time in the 100 and 200... Tomrrow is shot too. Ugh, I need a break. Even lucky enough to have a couple of loads of wood to deliver in between all that... :clap:

I didn't know ya'll were building saws bro. Not like woods porting anyways. I thought the old 288 would be a good project. My 7900 is super fast, and my 5100 is a beast too... Wouldn't even think about touching them for a bit. They rock dude. :rock:

Now that I know that perhaps a later winter project could be in the making... :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back