Woodstove symbology

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audible fart

MS390 OAK CZAR
Reaction score
Nothing is left to chance when it comes to design. I am of the opinion there is satanic/ freemasonic symbolism on my woodstove door. Can anyone accurately identify this nefarious symbol? Why is this symbol also on this door? Are we to simply put up with this?IMAG0080.jpg
IMAG0080.jpg IMAG0311.jpg IMAG0080.jpg IMAG0311.jpg IMAG0080.jpg IMAG0311.jpg

How about "palladian" windows as often seen at house entry-door? Like in the english colony in Dublin from a century or so back?
Of course, if you delight in whacko conspiracies, fill your boots.

How about "palladian" windows as often seen at house entry-door? Like in the english colony in Dublin from a century or so back?
Of course, if you delight in whacko conspiracies, fill your boots.

How is wanting to identify a recurring door symbol conspiratorial? This design is on lots of doors. I'm just wanting to accurately identify it.

Is your front door in line with the face of your stove ? If it is do not stand between the two of them for over 10 seconds at a time.

If they are not in line with each other don't stand in front of either of them for over 22 seconds at a time.

I wouldn't sit down in front of either of them at all.

Wow. Some folks will believe anything. I guess you weren't paying attention when Rocky and Bullwinkle (or was it Boris and Natasha?) taught us "If it's in the newspaper it must be true!" Lol...

Did this insight overcome you while you were sitting in the rest rooms fighting with an extremely hard cr@...?

But I'm goig to go check the house anyway....

:D

It is a horrible thing. It symbolizes a movement of Gingers. The Gingers are out to take over the world and enslave non Gingers. The symbol inspires little Ginger girls to start singing a notoriously annoying song, and this is in the master plan, about THE SUN WILL COME OUT, TOMORROW. After tune is over, other tunes to cloud our minds are belted out. Beware.

How is wanting to identify a recurring door symbol conspiratorial? This design is on lots of doors. I'm just wanting to accurately identify it.

Betcha have an airstrip ready for latest generation of "ancient astronauts" too! Because you perceive some devious plan does not make it so. How about simple plagiarism- monkey see, monkey do. Confirms nothing.

There's a huge difference between "conspiratorial" and "conspiracy theory" besides. Like, instigator vice speculator.

Betcha have an airstrip ready for latest generation of "ancient astronauts" too! Because you perceive some devious plan does not make it so. How about simple plagiarism- monkey see, monkey do. Confirms nothing.

Your normalcy bias seems to be enhancing your sanctimonious force field of standoffishness. Thanks again for the Palladian tip.
http://www.macquirelatory.com/Freemasonry Truth.htm

There's a huge difference between "conspiratorial" and "conspiracy theory" besides. Like, instigator vice speculator.

'Fart, are you a Mason?

I ask because in all my great many dealings and years with and in Freemasonry, I've not once found anything associated with your claims to be true and am wondering if there's just something I've been missing.

Your links - while barely entertaining to read - are chock full of nonsense. Regurgitation of the same old stuff used to promote someones agenda, typically for some delusional or monetary gain of their own.

The greatest secret of all, Gents, is that there is no secret.

Freemasonry is not in any way shape or form part of any cult, most certainly not some satanic cult. As a devoted Christian, as a very active Chaplain, as a well-traveled Brother of this Fraternity I believe I speak from a place of authority, certainly relative to yours, 'Fart.

We are not a secret society, rather, we are a fraternity with secrets much the same as many of you may have become part of while in college. The difference being, Freemasonry is the oldest and most globally participated in fraternity in the world. That alone opens us up to attack by skeptics and conspiracy-theorists who themselves have no real, fact-based understanding of this fraternity no more than that of one found say at the University of Texas where (I think) they use that hand gesture that 'Fart promotes as somehow rooted in satanism or something demonic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook_'em_Horns Using 'Farts logic, if it's in wikipedia, it must be true...

Disclaimer: I am NOT a UT alum, and have only read that internet link so while I may sound like an authority on the subject of hand gestures used at UT, I really know absolutely nothing at all about it because I have no personal experience. Well, I have seen a few college games on TV if that counts, and friends of friends who I'm told are UT alum have said it's true, so...

I guess I could spend the time creating a website that works to share the truth, or even author a book, but without playing on the fears and imaginations of those so easily led by sensationalism and outright easy to believe lies - packaged and presented as something credible to those whom out of their own ignorance are so willing to believe something so preposterous, I'd never garner any attention nor make a dime as others have by spreading this filth.

'Fart, if you're so interested in all this nonsense - to the point to where you promote it yourself, why not seek to become a Mason, learn for yourself the truth as you work your ways up through the degrees and gain fact-based knowledge that perhaps you yourself may one day use to dispel the rhetoric you've found and quoted us here?

While I'm indeed a Yankee by proxy, having moved here when I was much younger, "Somewhere below the Mason Dixon" is where I came from. I'd very much like to be part of your degrees, and am willing to travel to take part in them. I'm serious about that.

Who knows, maybe we could even sit back after and tip back a few goblets of fresh, warm goat-blood while watching the flames and whatever they represent as they dance menacingly behind the design in your stove door - because, isn't that what you and I would do once we're both Freemasons? Ooops, I think I may have let one of our "secrets" slip out... ;)

In all seriousness, if anyone reading this has any interest in learning the truth about Freemasonry by yourself becoming a Mason, please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail. I will gladly and honestly discuss with you what I can speak intelligently of, and put you in touch with the Secretary of the Lodge local to you for more information.

PS, the origins of modern-day Freemasonry pre-date Mr. Pike (mentioned in the second sentence of the "truth" link in 'Farts post above) by at least 500 years.

Truth.

Latest posts

Back