"Working Climber" DVDs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasmech

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing both Working Climber DVD's. Jerry Beranek seems like the real deal and beyond, even his short YouTube videos are awesome. Any of you guys (and gal) own this set? Well worth the money? Thanks!

(would be great to have now being it's supposed to rain for like the next freaking WEEK. Ugh...)

I'm thinking about purchasing both Working Climber DVD's. Jerry Beranek seems like the real deal and beyond, even his short YouTube videos are awesome. Any of you guys (and gal) own this set? Well worth the money? Thanks!

(would be great to have now being it's supposed to rain for like the next freaking WEEK. Ugh...)

Got 'em both. Pricey, but well worth it. Haven't seen all of the second series yet but I'd focus more on the first series at your level.

Watched the first set. AWESOME. NO stone is left un-turned. 5/5 stars in my book. This guy is great! Wonder if he's on this forum?

from my personal experience................

anything with Jerry's name on it is top notch.the man couldn't put out junk if he tried.

Haven't seen them myself, but some stuff on youtube. As stated already, Jer knows his stuff and has put his time in. Highly recommend learning from him.

I bought series one and will buy series two as soon as I place another order for gear.
Really liked what I saw on the first series.:clap:

Good Information

I watch these dvd's over and over again. Everytime through, it's possible to learn something new or pick up on little things that were missed. Great information for anyone wanting to use doubled rope technique (dBRT). A little is to be desired when it comes to work positioning with single rope technique (SRT) but overall most people will find everything they need to get off the ground and up in a tree. Beranek is a great teacher, one of the best!

Speaking of Plas, where the hell has that guy been??? Hope he didn't fall out of a tree or anything. Plas if you out there, come in Plas, can you hear me Plas???

Man you must be laying low these days haven't heard from you in months. You still getting any treework?

I recently got finished with a 7 week tour of duty in Kansas for work, based at a PET packaging plant. Man, 7 weeks, THAT sucked. And leading up to that, I was hella busy preparing for it. Just quoted 2 jobs yesterday and have another 2 lines up plus a bunch of misc. ####. How's work up your way man?

I have the first set, just got it...7 years into the biz and those DVD's showed me some neat new tricks...wait till you see him work a throwbag...AWEsome!

Beranek posts on the Buzz and the Treehouse

I have the first set, just got it...7 years into the biz and those DVD's showed me some neat new tricks...wait till you see him work a throwbag...AWEsome!

Beranek posts on the Buzz and the Treehouse

We should call you Ms. Bermanek from here forward!

i can't seem to find them here in the UK :-( would love to see them.

Back