working for celebrity's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mostly dig graves and put in markers. occasionally after storms and such, I do tree work.

Yep, we loved Sam up here in Cleveland; especially a stadium full of drunken Browns fans shouting Sam--my, Sam-my. That was the good ole days before Art Modell sold us out. I wrote him a letter last week and told him if he came and got the current Browns team out of town all would be forgiven.
Cincinnati is one of my favorite towns,
Phil

That was the good old days for us too Phil. Then the team changed ownership (The old man died and the son took over). You could have this team if you don't like that one. Doubt if you would be a taker. Thanks for liking our town. Wish we had a basketball team like you all. Wouldn't care if they were any good or not.

Worked for Dan Rooney the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Caught a Raccoon that was living in his garage.

Also was working for a contractor years ago who worked for a former Pittsburgh Pirate. I can't say the name because the Pirate stiffed him on the bill. He sued him and got his money.

Latest posts

Back