Working in the US

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catherine

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New member here - wonderful site...

Apologies if this question has already been asked a thousand times, but what are the chances of someone who has been working for 13 years as a tree surgeon in the UK being able to move to the US or Canada and find employment there?

I'm asking this question on behalf of my fiancé who has been working for the same company all his life, but now wants to explore new horizons.

I understand that the visa qualification requirements may be arduous, but if someone is committed to the idea of relocating and is excellent at their job (not that I'm biased!), can it be done?

I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone with any advice or previous experience of similar situations.

Thanks!

C

xx

Catherine, I came here from England when I was 4, early 70s. Since then it seems that the Canadian govt. does not favor decent, hard working people from Europe or Scandanavia, the people that built this province. Can't really say anymore about who is favored or I will be investigated for hate speech or something. Maybe if you come here, destroy your passports, claim refugee status then flee before the citzenship hearing, you will be able to stay. Then commit some crimes, go to prison, get out and flee again before your next hearing, happens quite often here. Good luck to you, eat well, be determined it will be a hard road.

Just tell him to change his name to something like..."Lupe Guzman",he'll have no trouble getting a job. VISA won't be required and he'll have full medical coverage, food, and housing. Oh, and a drivers license.

Back