Would I Make A Good Abhorist?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan, I'm glad you picked up on that. I came up with that last night.
I thought it only fair that the Treehousers call this place AbhoristSite since we call them treehosers and other stuff.
John

I opened the thread with the intentions of making a smart crack but before I even read the first post I recognized it as deliberate. Looks like a lot of the others may have missed it. Good one.

Harry K

I never put the "c" on the logs, the Chinese buyer did, I assumed it meant cherry, but maybe it does mean coffin grade or cull. Lol

Kate we got 24" in the bush now and it's quite a workout to walk knee deep in wet snow with a chainsaw to the next tree.

John, good call on the peltless beaver. Lol
Harry, glad you liked the thread.
John

WL2L.jpg

Yeah Me 2

I opened the thread with the intentions of making a smart crack but before I even read the first post I recognized it as deliberate. Looks like a lot of the others may have missed it. Good one.

Harry K

That John he's a regular Pi$$cutter He will just about Jack with anyone, Hey is a peltless Beaver sorta Like a Mexican hairless..... Hmmmmmmm LOL :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: Oh I get it she's shavin that beaver

Last edited:
Gotcha,,,, JD

RR2,Notice the sapwood? The logs with all the white sapwood are Hard/Rock Maple. The logs with all of the heart wood looks to be either Black Cherry or Beech.Here in the north, in winter logs become impacted with snow and it hard to sort species by bark.Hench the "truckers only know bark".Smelling and looking at the ends of logs is commonly used.

I say what you'RE seein,,,,,,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: I suppose that impacted snow can be a beotch to deal with,,, I like Dennis's take,,,,, must've been a Cull,,,,,,,,,LOL :laugh: :laugh:

That John he's a regular Pi$$cutter He will just about Jack with anyone, Hey is a peltless Beaver sorta Like a Mexican hairless..... Hmmmmmmm LOL :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: Oh I get it she's shavin that beaver

I think that was "Slappy", the beaver. Lol
Moving right along and staying on topic, would you hire this Hort Wanker?
John

F15.jpg

LMAO,,,, no way

Hort Wankin to the max,,,, That looks like a wreck looking for a place to happen,,,,,,,, Did you guys get more snow today???? send some more pix

Is that sledge hammer on the ladder big enough to drive those brand new wedges in?

I like his PPE????? he just needed that longer handle to help him hold it on the ladder,,,,I'm sure it's really easy to work that long handled maul on the ladder with that great pitch angle he's got!!!!! Looks really safe to me :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back