Wright/Poulan IPL's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcomp1863

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For anyone interested...I've just acquired original copies of the IPL's for the Wright 122CVA and Poulan S25CVA saws. Both of these are near impossible to find online, so if anyone needs a copy of either or both, I can scan and convert to pdf files and send them to you.

GMAX where were you before I spent money

If I had known you, or someone here already had this, I could have saved some time tracking down the copy on ebay. I posted a request last week, but didn't get any bites, so went ahead and bought my copy. Maybe I'm not posting requests in the right place here? I'm still knew to the forum in this way, tend to use it as a resource when I need help.

Yes, free. But I see gmax provided a link to the S25CVA in this thread, but I also have the IPL for the Wright 122CVA and my Poulan IPL covers both the S25DA AND S25CVA, showing the parts differences between the breaker points and electronic ignition versions.

Last edited:
I guess begging isn't a good thing here? But us novices and beginners, sometimes, have no other resource than to ask some of the experts!

I guess begging isn't a good thing here? But us novices and beginners, sometimes, have no other resource than to ask some of the experts!

Naw, if all else fails, ask here. A few of the girls may get their panties in a knot..........................

But hey, the girls need the action.......

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and suggest Gologit may have been offering his post in a rather tongue-in-cheek spirit considering a certain parasite from down under will probably be along any time now either claiming rights to the material or ostracizing the masses for even considering the possibility that sharing is...., well..., a really nice thing to do around here.

(And I'm NOT referring to gmax.)

Nice guy rep inbound for the effort.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks! gmax sent me the link to that site for the service manual, but will check for the IPL's as well!

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and suggest Gologit may have been offering his post in a rather tongue-in-cheek spirit considering a certain parasite from down under will probably be along any time now either claiming rights to the material or ostracizing the masses for even considering the possibility that sharing is...., well..., a really nice thing to do around here.

(And I'm NOT referring to gmax.)

Nice guy rep inbound for the effort.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back