Wright saw and parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locoweed

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I got the Wright saw bug earlier this year. I ended up buying 3 of them off Ebay to get one that was complete and in good running condition.

I am cleaning out the shop and need to get rid of some of this stuff.

This saw runs, it has a bit of slop in the crank bearings. It does not have a recoil starter and is missing the air filter. It could use a new blade.

Any reasonable offer on any of this stuff. I don't do Paypal.

attachment.php

Here is a hulk that I frankly don't think is worth the price of shipping. Bad (rusted through) gas tank, scored piston and cylinder, carb needs a kit which I can't find. Carter ND model no blade holder or blade. Magneto has spark, but the lead is sorry (taped)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are some parts. The air filters are unused, but have been laying around the garage for a few months. The nuts in the package are the left hand thread size for holding the flywheel on. The carburetor is another Carter ND that I can't find parts for.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Carter nd carburetor

Do you still have the old carter nd carburetor that came off of the wright saw? If so and you want to sell how much do you need to get for it?
Ken

Wright saw

I would be interested in some of the airfilter tubes (elements). I'd also be interested in how the tubes fit in the air filter.
Thanks
Pruit

wright saw

willysmn
I have the original book on that saw if you are looking for a diagram I could copy it and send it to you p.m. me if you interested

Wright saw

A copy of the manual would be great! I would be interested in buying at least 2 of the air filter elements. I can send you a check or MO if you give me an amount.
Willysmn

Wright saw

You can get the carbkits for the Wrights from Chainsawr.

Wright saw

Yes, Scott at Chainsawr refers you to another guy, but handles the purchase somehow (for the ND kits) They cost around $18.

I still need to get a set of reeds for my Wright blade saw. I went through the whole saw, got it to run very poorly, but have to have new reeds to really get it running. It's just not been a priority. One of these days, lol.

Latest posts

Back